RE: [css3-background] vastly different takes on "blur"

Request:  Please incorporate the "mathematical vs. human perception" in your renderings.  For me at least, it really helps make evaluation less ... um ... blurry.

Thanks,
-Brian

From: Brad Kemper [mailto:brad.kemper@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:11 AM
To: Sylvain Galineau
Cc: Brian Manthos; fantasai; Simon Fraser; Tab Atkins Jr.; robert@ocallahan.org; www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: [css3-background] vastly different takes on "blur"

OK. I'm pretty booked today during (US West Coast) daytime, but will try to have something tonight or tomorrow to present that is heavily slanted toward my viewpoint. Uh, I mean, something fair and acceptable for voting on, including some zoomed-in bitmaps and where they fall on the edge, etc., to evaluate.