Re: [css3-background] vastly different takes on "blur"

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Request:  Please incorporate the “mathematical vs. human perception” in your
> renderings.  For me at least, it really helps make evaluation less ... um
> ... blurry.
>

> Thanks,
>
> -Brian

Just to be clear, aren't the mockups for each option going to be the
same thing? For instance, wouldn't Simon's example

http://smfr.org/misc/shadow.html

just be accompanied by the question

"Would you describe this as 'blur: 8px' or 'blur: 16px'?"

?