Re: Text selector [was Re: breaking overflow]

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com> wrote:
> [...]

Nah, I understood what you were talking about and the context you were
talking in.  My email is still accurate.  There are multiple ways a
text node can be split, potentially interfering with ::text matching.
The CSS engine has no way of telling them apart, so it's not necessary
to test all possible ways it can happen - if you just test one you're
golden.  Creating separate consecutive text nodes via DOM manipulation
is pretty easy, and so is likely the way to do it.