Re: [cssom] serializing <color>

>> Since CSS is case-insensitive, there is no "case specified by the
>> specification", actually.
>
> Sure there is. The specification says WindowText, not windowtext.

Yes, but all of "windowtext", "windowText", "WiNdOwTeXt", etc, etc are
the same as far as any correct CSS implementation is concerned.
Presumably the specification uses camel-case for readability.

> A CSS editor cannot use the CSSOM. There are so many other things that
> are lost that a CSS editor needs that I do not think it is worth it to
> consider that as an argument for retaining this information (at least
> not when serializing). I thought we already came to that conclusion.

If so, then I have a related question.  What _is_ the point of this part
of the CSSOM?  Editors can't use it, per above.  Debuggers can't use it
(certainly not if it's going to be that lossy).  What _can_ use it?  I'm
not sure I see any use cases, offhand, and I'd like to understand our
goals before trying to decide what the behavior should be.  Maybe this
functionality is just not needed at all.

-Boris