RE: [CSS3] @font vs @background

Well, if there is a parsing bug, how has this been implemented by Mozilla, WebKit and now
Opera ? Did they get it wrong ? Second, when it comes to CSS3 Fonts, I will certainly argue
that space vs. slash has been and will likely remain the least frustrating thing on authors' mind
when it comes to WTFs per minute. For quite some time :) That doesn't make it right, of course,
but syntax is not as pressing a problem when interoperable support for the feature is as unevenly
distributed as it has been, for many years.

> It *is* a bug. As any bug it could be fixed or left as it is - declared
> as such a feature. It is up to us - to the personal flexibility
> of "engineering conscience". Sorry for the pathetic tone but I really
> do not understand what you are trying to say.

Well, the feeling is fairly mutual. I honestly don't understand why I should care. Maybe if you
proposed a solution it would help clarify the actual issue and potential consequences. Thanks.