Re: [css3-text] alternate name for line-break: newspaper

Koji Ishii wrote:

> "Free" means no restrictions, right? Assuming so, because the most relaxed level is not "free" (we have the least set of restrictions that nobody would want to disable), I guess we should use:
>   strict, normal, relaxed

If you want a four level structure in which the least strict options
represented 'the least set of restrictions that nobody would want to
disable', I suggest

	Strict
	Normal
	Relaxed
	Minimal

> If we need more levels in future, I really like David's idea to use numbers. We could develop a numbering system and make values in CSS3 Text as aliases to numbers, just like font-weight:Normal is '400'[1].

I'm not sure that font-weight should be cited as a good example of
anything, given its troubled history. :)

A numeric system is certainly more flexible in terms of extensibility,
and if that is a concern then I would encourage you to put this in place
now, rather than starting with names and moving to numbers later.
Perhaps that is what you meant.

JH