From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of MasaFuji
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:11 PM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: [CSS3 Text] Line Breaking Restrictions Strictness

The property value "keep-all" is still remained at the value list of 5.1 Line Breaking Restrictions Strictness: the 'line-break' property.
"Keep-all" has been moved to 5.2. Word Breaking Rules: the 'wordbreak' property at the previous Editor's Draft 3 November 2010.
Also, "keep-all is remained at the 'line-break' property on the prervious version too. I've passed it over at that time just as merely mistake.

regards;
Masahiro Fujishima