RE: [css3-text] text-emphasis marks in Tibetan

For more on this (and perhaps a relevant question ;) see
http://rishida.net/blog/?p=101

Note that in my example one of the emphasis marks is placed such that it
straddles two characters (the one to the far right) in order to appear in
the centre of a syllable. This is presumably would be much harder to do
using Unicode characters embedded in the string itself – not to mention that
issues surrounding the need for applications to ignore such characters for
searching, sorting, etc, which still cause problems for even very common
scripts such as Arabic.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead