RE: Another cut on the Character-Transform Property

Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:37 AM <list.adam@twardoch.com>:

> text-elevation

I counter with:

text-relation

Alternatives: glyph-relation or glyph-script-relation or just
script-relation.

I like text-relation for its simplicity.

Relative positioning is something authors are quite familiar with. It takes
the element out of the normal flow of the document and re-positions it
relative to where it would exist in that normal flow. Is this not similar to
superscript and subscript but on the level of the normal flow of a line of
text?
For myself, I find that text-relation - as a description of this - fits
nicely into my CSS conceptual toolkit. But that's me.
You?

Regards,

Rich