Re: Another cut on the Character-Transform Property

Steve's proposal seems sound. But I don't think his names are much better
than the original: those names tell me even less about what the feature
might do, and like the original name could apply to any feature. Maybe
"glyph-position" or perhaps "text-position"?

--
"The rat's perturbed; it must sense nanobots! Code grey! We have a Helvetica
scenario!" — http://xkcd.com/683/