Re: CSS3 reference

On 2010-03-31 3:27 AM, Markus Ernst wrote:
> Trying to find the specification of the content() function I gave
> up...

I've never heard of a function. If you're looking for the |content|
/property/, that's in the CSS3 Generated and Replaced Content Module.

See <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-content/#content>.

> I think a reference of the current state of CSS would be very
> helpful. I think of a list of properties and functions (and maybe a
> selectors section) with links to the drafts where they are
> specified.

Maybe the Current Work page would be helpful?

See <http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work>.

There are also the CSS Snapshot documents, but they don't seem that
useful and I can only find the one from 2007. I thought that the WG had
published a new one, but apparently not.

See <http://www.w3.org/TR/css-beijing/>.