Re: radial-gradient() proposal

On Nov 5, 2009, at 2:15 PM, Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com> wrote:

> also would resist the temptation to change the direction of rotation
> for angles, just because it seems more familiar to some people. The
> Web has a standard convention that we should follow.

"The Web"? I showed a couple examples on the Web where linear
directions were specified as angles that were measured by rotating the
line counterclockwise the number of degrees from zero, which pointed
to the right. The CSS units module does not specify a default rotation
direction for angles. Is Tranforms the only other module using angles
right now?