Re: radial-gradient() proposal

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm finally happy with my radial-gradient() syntax.  You can view it
>> at http://www.xanthir.com/:4bhipd (scroll down past the
>> linear-gradient() examples).
>

> We landed an implementation of this spec on Firefox trunk today --- with a
> -moz prefix, of course --- so it'll be in the latest nightly build by now.
> We think it's pretty complete. So people who want to experiment with this in
> a browser can now do so. Feedback appreciated.

Last night I also integrated the full spec into the dev copy of CSS3
Images[1], so you can check that out if you want an official view of
what's up.  (It's the same as the copy on my site, I just reworked the
examples slightly and used the FF trybuild to generate new pictures.)

[1]: http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/e