Re: Request to make http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/documents.html Public

Hi All,

Thanks very much for your responses.

Indeed, I am looking for the latest Editor's drafts [1] as well as
some general info about the specs (such as [2] provides). It appears
current-work.html [3] fails to meet the first requirement (but could
if one of the two links per document block pointed to the latest
Editor's draft instead of both pointing to .../TR/).

Anyhow, I'm surely missing something because I don't understand the
opposition to make [2] Public.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/documents.html>