Re: Request to make http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/documents.html Public

On Tuesday 2009-03-10 20:01 -0000, Richard Ishida wrote:
> Why not have a link to http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work.html
> prominantly displayed (ie. near the top of the 'local links' top right) on
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ (perhaps called 'Specifications in
> development') and add a column (labelled member-only if that's the
> preference) to that page linking to the latest editor's drafts.  That would
> make for a quick intuitive way to get to any document.

It seems like making this depend on a page that can only be edited
by W3C team is a good way to make sure it doesn't stay up-to-date.

A list of current work that could be edited by all editors of drafts
seems significantly more likely to stay up-to-date.  Maybe we should
have one at http://dev.w3.org/csswg/ and link to that from the other
places?

-David