Re: New work on fonts at W3C

It doesn't seem at all necessary for fonts, since that licensing info
can be inserted into existing fonts in other ways without requiring
changes to how the UA works, or to the standard.

If you wanted that information to actual convey to the server some
info on how to restrict access, this would seem to be something CORS
should be able to handle, if that standard was expanded a bit to allow
new restrictions instead of just relaxing existing restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone