On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 1:07 PM, fantasai<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>  - Discussed combining background-break and border-break into box-break;
>    fantasai to draft proposal into Editor's Draft for discussion

I support Hyatt's proposals for combining them, and dropping a few
features to be picked up by a more appropriate mechanism, such as an
extension of fixed backgrounds.

>  - RESOLVED: Add min() and max() functions to calc(); min() and max() may
>              also appear as standalone functions, their contents parsed
>              as if wrapped in calc().
>  - RESOLVED: Allow keywords in expressions.

I like both of these, and would definitely use them in my designs.

>  - Discussed fantasai's box-shadow and border-image message:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Jul/0120.html
>    No resolution yet.
>    Original discussion was here:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Feb/0361.html

I still don't know if I'm happy with any sort of automatic shadow
drawing on a border-image.