Re: [Css Variables] Variable Declaration Blocks

Mike Wilson wrote:
> I see what you mean. When I read the transcript of the WG
> meeting my first thought was that this was how CSS vars died.
> It is also sad that some members of the wg would actually like
> to see it fail.
> I hope this gets sorted out for the best eventually, but I guess
> it will take quite a bit longer as it stands now.

What ? You have no idea what you are talking about.

CSS Variables is on the list of high priority deliverables that should
reach CR in the course of the new WG charter. CSS Variables were
proposed only a few months ago and were classified as higher priority
than older proposals.

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS WG, Co-Chair