Re: [1.2T-LC] Inheritance of display-align (ISSUE-2168)

Hi, Fantasai-

As discussed during the telcon (thanks for joining in), while we are
sympathetic to your argument, SVG can't change this because we reference
XSL for the 'display-align' property.

However, if CSS were to make a new property with a different name,
inheritance model, and property values, SVG would like to align with you
on that.  We look forward to working on that in the future with you.  I
have raised this as ISSUE-2170 for SVG 2.0 Core:

 http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2170

Please let us know if this satisfies your comment.

Thanks-
-Doug