If I have to deal with "licensing crap" in
order to be able to use (say) Zapfino on
the web, then so be it : far far better to
deal with "licensing crap" in order to be
able to use a font crafted by a master than
to be able to use a zillion fonts that have
either been stolen, plagiarised or created
by well-meaning but unskilled amateurs.

Philip TAYLOR
--------