RE: CSS3 @font-face / EOT Fonts - new compromise proposal

http://www.w3.org/Submission/2008/01/

________________________________

	From: rocallahan@gmail.com [mailto:rocallahan@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Robert O'Callahan
	Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:22 PM
	To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
	Cc: simetrical@gmail.com; David Woolley; www-style@w3.org
	Subject: Re: CSS3 @font-face / EOT Fonts - new compromise
proposal

	On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir
<Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotypeimaging.com> wrote:

		The document you are referring to was a draft that has
been submitted to W3C prior to Monotype Imaging joining W3C as a member.
The official submission, published on May 26, 2008, was made in full
compliance with W3C RF policy, with no additional restrictions, and it
supersedes that document. I have no additional document to show you
other than what has been officially submitted to W3C.

	OK. At the start of this thread you linked to
http://www.w3.org/Submission/MTX/, but that does not contain details of
the patent license. Where can we view those details?

	Rob
	--
	"He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our
iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by