Re: CSS2.1 issue 6 test case

On Saturday 2008-05-17 12:11 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
> should be specified for #test rather than #child.  Using 'outline'
> does seem like it may well be a correct way to measure the position
> of such a box -- the first I've seen so far.  I hadn't thought of
> that.)

It's not guaranteed to be correct, though, since the spec does not
define where the 'outline' is drawn:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/ui.html#dynamic-outlines
(with the intent that it could do things like include overflow).

However, I think such a test might be considered "close enough"
to determine what implementations do in this case if you include
both the top and bottom outline to make sure that they're adjacent
(and thus presumably immediately surrounding the border-edge).

-David