RE: [css] List of all CSS properties

I like the information about the status of the draft (CR, WD, etc.). And the
expanding table of contents is great for finding things in the specs
(assuming it is kept up to date) - I'd say worth having something similar on
the CSS public page too, from my perspective.

RI

============
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead