Re: [css] List of all CSS properties

Op Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:45:32 +0100 schreef Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>:

> I will find this very useful as a memory jogger when writing CSS!
>
> Here are a couple of things that would make it better for me for that
> purpose:
>
> 1. instead of linking from the property name, link from the check mark
> to the relevant spec
>
> 2. add a column to list possible values/value types
>
> I think it would be helpful for designers if we linked to this on a
> prominent and permanent basis (ie. perhaps from the right hand column)
> at http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ (and maybe other locations too).  I
> suspect this would also benefit people working on CSS for property
> lookup.

A related resource I made some time ago, meant to go into a browser
sidebar/panel:
   <http://people.opera.com/rijk/panels/css3-online/prop-index.html>

If you don't like a sidebar but can stomach frames:
   <http://people.opera.com/rijk/panels/css3-qr/>

--
                                                       Rijk van Geijtenbeek
                                     Opera Software ASA, Documentation & QA

"The most common way to get usability wrong is to listen to what users
say rather than actually watching what they do." - J.Nielsen