Re: [Bulk] Re: 3rd call: CSS2: howto disable audio?

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:

> Mike,
>
> on the contrary, I would not expect to have to use client-side script to
> modify a plugin.
> I would expect to be able to chose whether to enable plugins on a site
> by site basis, and that might be at application level.
> but also I would expect via a default user style sheet to be able to
> specify that for instance I did or did not want to play audio, and
> perhaps specify some aspects such as perhaps volume.

You cannot turn something off with a user style sheet if it was not turned
on with a style sheet in the first place. If you want user control over
sound that was not turned on with aural CSS, then you need a user pref,
not a user style sheet.

~fantasai