Re: [Proposal] CSS gradients

On 12/8/07, David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:
> With any modern browser and server, you only need one connection,
> although I think all will open more than one.

Thanks David. This is in theory. In practice, downloading all these
small graphics take more time than downloading for instance a larger
image used for image concatenation purpose (several graphics on one
single image file).

> I'd certainly question any proposal to make CSS do things that can
> already be done (by a fullly conformant product) using existing W3C
> technologies.

There's usally more than one way to create and style a web page, and
this is a good thing :)

--
Charles A. Landemaine.