Re: Question about default colors

Hi.
I am not talking about the situation, where you use image as
background! I am talking about this situation:
	<head>
		<title> My test page 1</title>
	</head>
                       My Test
This is valid xhtml 1.1 code. Text: "My Test" will be rendered using
user specified font and background colors. And you want to keep it
that way. And let's assume this is the site of some company. And
companies usually have some logo. For instance Google multicolored
text on white background. Since the logo has white background (to keep
site clean and nice) you have to set body background to white :(
Moreover If you want to put text "My Test" in div with rounder corners
you also have to specify body background :(
Regards Michal.