Re: [[css3-layout]] Examples in 3. Template-based positioning

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Generated content (the "Example" part) is supported in Safari 1.0, and
> any Opera and Gecko version that you'd sanely consider using.

Oh, worrying : Mozilla 1.7.13 is the most recent version of the Mozilla
Suite :

	http://www.mozilla.org/releases/

Seamonkey has never been promoted to an "official" product, and Firefox
lacks the integrated e-mail client on which I depend.  Pretty depressing
news, if the most recent version of the Suite can't be classified as
being based on a "Gecko version that you'd sanely consider using" :-(((

Philip Taylor