Re: Proposed ::last-line and ::last-letter selectors

Andrés wrote:
> You ask for a use, I gave you an use.

A use which would be better implemented without CSS.

> WAI guideline says that? well, stop putting blink as an option for
> text-decoration.

I believe that's the case:
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-fonts/#font-effect-prop

Bit late for CSS 1/2 though.

> And no, it isn't better a gif, it can't be scaled, a simple character is
> better.

A GIF (or PNG) with a width defined in EMs would scale (reasonable well
I believe), not to mention vector based formats (e.g. Flash, SVG). I
would consider an animated GIF easiest to produce though.

> Sincerely, I can't understand you.

I think I've ground to a halt on this one, apologies for the list for
extending it this long.

-Alastair