Re: Proposal: display-order for serialization display order

I had proposed a similar thing which let the user do major layout changes
with CSS but was found to be not good enough. Your proposal suits the CSS
syntax better, good luck defending your proposal, I like it. I don't
really understand how it wouldn't effect document flow, tho.

--
Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com