Re: Suggestion: Inheritance

Thanks for replying. I see.

I also see a widespread urge to add back-references or similar to the
standard, because there indeed *are* other, similar suggestions.

Moreover, I see a huge advantage considering the applications I've
mentioned, particularly in adding object oriented design to CSS.
Technologies like ASP.NET would win much liberty from it as designers would
be able to create web controls and other implementors could use them as a
black box - which they can't currently.

This is the lack I see in the current specification.