The process of the CSS WG (was: Is There a Problem?)

Orion Adrian wrote:

>>Certainly one has thought about it. One has not found any good solutions.
>>
>>If you have any ideas, I'm sure we'd love to hear them.
>>

>Sure. Where can I get detailed information on the processes currently
>in use and can I have time to do interviews to see how the individuals
>using the current processes actually use them.

With regard to the process, I would appreciate some clarity in how
formal proposals can be made so that they will be discussed in the next
CSS WG meeting, and how the CSS WG keeps the submitter (and everyone
else on the list) informed about what the outcome of that discussion is
(rejected/accepted, etc, with rationale).

www-style-editor sounds like a good idea, like there is www-html for
discussion and www-html-editor for comments, corrections and proposals.

A similar issue was also recently raised on www-html, and it resulted in
more clarity, openness and better functioning of the process. (Although
I have not received a formal response to my suggestion about the XHTML
2.0 namespace yet, and it looks like I accidentally cross-posted
discussion to www-html-editor recently.)

~Grauw