Re: [CSS21] Wider variety of (non-junk) examples requested

On Friday 2005-08-26 19:02 -0400, Orion Adrian wrote:
> On 8/26/05, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> > Perhaps, but I don't think that the work to maintain the duplicate
> > copies of the examples is worth the work given that testing should be
> > done with the test suite.
>
> I for one can tell you it would be very useful to me.

But is that worth developing CSS specifications at 90% the rate they
would otherwise be developed?  75%?  50%?  In the case of CSS2.1, I
think it actually might be less than 50%, considering the current stage
of development.

-David

          Technical Lead, Layout & CSS, The Mozilla Foundation