Re: Dynamic pseudo class cascade

Sam wrote:
> I apologize for my posts being out of place.  My version of Outlook was
> not handling the "in-reply-to" information correctly; so I have  just
> switched from Outlook/Hotmail to Thunderbird/GMail to correct the problem.

I didn't mean to say that anything was out of place. I just wanted to bring
the ideas at discussed at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2005Mar/0154.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2005Mar/0163.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2005Apr/0064.html

into the conversation because they seem to be relevant (and good ideas).

Outlook Express and Hotmail are bothering me to. No automatic "Sam wrote:",
sometimes no ">", and other things.