Re: Box model: min-margin and max-margin, max-padding and min-padding

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

>Hi, Brian,
>
>| ... Opera is a notable exception.
>
>Try to open http://terrainformatica.com/w3/block-inline.htm then.
>I wouldn't consider still this as a support of inline-block.
>(no offence to Opera developers, in fact - my deepest and honest respect to
>them)
>
>BTW: flow: right-to-left/left-to-right
>solves accessibility problem (what should go first in source: content or
>sidebar).

<snip>

Should it really matter what comes first in the source?  Wouldn't it be better if there could be a way to tell text browsers and screen readers what to display first? If the standards could exhort these devices to read stylesheets that had the power to say what comes first, we wouldn't have to worry about source ordering anymore, would we?  Or is there a greater goal or purpose in it?

Kiarra