Re: CSS: %% length unit. Proposal. Some clarifications.

Max, I guess that you have missed one letter:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004May/0118.html

Here you will find answers on Ian questions. Moreover - samples of real life
renderings.

Let me know if something in particular is not clear.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com