RE: [css3-page] examples in 3.3.2 (page size) are 'US-centric'(?)

I always applaud a call for more diversity in the examples, so I shall
second your call for an example using A4 paper.  However I must
strongly oppose your suggestion to use cm instead of mm.

There already exists a non-W3C international standard [1] for specifying
paper sizes, and the only units it uses are in and mm. I would hope that
this module would hew more closely to it and possibly even include it by
reference as other W3C standards do for specifying languages and
MIME types.  However, since that standard does not use cm, I would
prefer that even if W3C decides to roll its own that it restrict its
examples
to using just in and mm.

[1] ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/standards/pwg5101.1.pdf