Re: CSS21 16.5 Capitalization text-transform

At 23:11 03/10/16 -0400, Tex Texin wrote:

>Martin,
>
>thanks for the comments.
>
>I guess I don't understand why the behavior for UND doesn't need to be
>mentioned.

Because nobody recommends to use UND in any place. The special case
is not to have any language information, either by absence of any
tags, or by xml:lang=''.

>Aren't specifications better when they precisely define behavior?

Yes, but I guess saying something like 'if you don't have enough
information, use the default mappings' should be good enough.

Regards,    Martin.