Re: Alternate stylesheets and the "disabled" DOM property

Daniel Glazman wrote:

>> It's really much more intuitive, to me, to put it on the DocumentStyle
>> interface or extension thereof...
>
> Boris, this deserves a discussion. Imagine that a browsing environment is
> able to attach the same set (from a DOM pov) of stylesheets to more than
> one document. Then attaching the selected set to styleSheets could be
> VERY useful, in order to preserve the selected set from a document to
> another one...

I don't think we want to get into selection persistence here. That's
done by the UA on behalf of the user, and whether the UA chooses the
style set based on prior history or pops up a dialog on every page load
asking the user to select a style set IMO should have no bearing on DOM
design.

~fantasai