Re: Ideas for CSS 3.0?

I agree, this is something we should add to CSS, because it is
presentational.  Here are some suggested requirements:

 1. Provide replacement/equivalent functionality to the image map
functionality in HTML4 (and thus XHTML 1.x).
 2. Use a syntax that is _at_least_ as simple and easy to use as the syntax
in HTML.

Tantek