Re: Float overflowing behavior!

--- Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru> wrote:

> On Monday 19 August 2002 2:34 am, Coises wrote:
> |  [Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:43:33 +0000 (GMT)] Ian
> Hickson:
> |  >On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, C. Bottelier wrote:
> |  >> To summarize an element can be made float
> inorder to achieve the
> |  >> 6 cases seen in this thread.
> |  >
> |  >For the benefits of the working group, could you
> summarise these 6 cases
> |  >as well?
> |
> |  The six cases given in this thread were:
> |

> testcase (or picture demonstrating supposed
> rendering) would help

I have put together graphical representations of the 6
cases that have been described.  It can be found at:

http://www.cargomanager.com/testcases/

I have included examples of where the cases would be
used in the cases where I could think of one.

Let me know if I have made any errors in my
interpretations of the cases, or if you have examples
of where cases could be used for those which I
couldn't think of an example.

Bill Daly
billdalynj@yahoo.com