RE: Scrollbar CSS representation [Re: Proposal]

[...]
> I'm sure you've all heard these before.

Absolutely. It is a rather common attitude I guess, sometimes with a
logical basis, some times without.

Although I like the ability to style scrollbars or form elements by
*color only*, that's all I believe a relative CSS module should try to
address.  IF such a feature was implemented, it would probably provide
developers with nothing more than inconsistency if more complicated.

You can already have a scrollbar of any shape or color, in any major
browser (as IE5+, N6, Opera 5 etc) using some DHTML. CSS already does
this as a basic module of DHTML. This provides a GUI designer all the
freedom that one would wish for. For more_advanced_than_HTML GUI design,
one should build his own library using DHTML and maybe SVG.

Kindest regards,

Manos