The topic is "style" - (Was - Deplorable Taste)

Guys (and girls),

Can we please get posts to the list back on topic.

When a list discussion on a topic about which individuals feel strongly gets
to the point where personal attacks and demands for apologies fly, isn't it
time to stop and think what the list is for?

If those who feel they want to demand or give apologies did so off list then
that would leave the list for the purpose it was intended - the intelligent
discussion of style at W3C.

Let's all show a little "style"! :)

Regards to all

Andrew Watt