RE: several messages

Sorry Ian, but I cannot share your point on this one.

In HTML, the agent knows what goes where (since it's a presentation
centric language) while the structure of an XML document doesn't help a
browser in deciding the presentation structure that will make sense to a
user. So, either the XML document should have a structure and 'data
order' close to the desired XSL output, or an XSL is mandatory while CSS
on it's own is useless. So, an agent should know what is what IMHO.

Kindest regards,

Manos