Re: New Formal Draft for ACSS Module Ideas

> I've been sitting on the edge of my seat unable to contain my excitement.
;-).
Yes I was joking too. This is hardly the most enthralling conversaiton ever
expressed on a W3C mailing list, is it?

> [snip]
>
> The problem with all this is, realistically speaking, no-one will
> bother to use it, because it takes designers' time (which they would
> otherwise spend smoking crack or sending messages to mailing lists),
> which is not rewarded by their paymasters, who are, almost without
> exception, sighted. Therefore it is perhaps better [i.e. more likely to
> have an effect] for the user agent to implement something.

Well, you could argue that no-one bothers using CSS, or at least, the Aural
part of it. But those who do should have this optional feature.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/