RE: I would love...

What i mean is, when using repeat-x or repeat-y you
can have the image repeat itself only from left to
right or from top to bottom. I would like to have the
power to give a starting point and then have the image
repeat itself from right to left or from bottom to
top. That way i wouldn't have to use an image that is
1x800 px wich is (i.e.) black untill it's 20th pixel
and another colour from that point on.
Excuse my english if i don't make sense...

Kindest regards,

Manos Batsis
Web Developer
manosb@profile.gr