Re: Inline formatting model document

Ian Hickson wrote:

> And this only helps for underlining, too -- what about overlining?

I completely forgot about overlining! I guess that's what happens when I
focus so much on existing Web documents.

> So in conclusion I would suggest that splitting the leading equally
> above and below the line is the best solution.

I guess you're right. Is there some way to make sure that the block
element's border does not collide with any underline that might appear
on the last line? Does the author just have to enter some arbitrary
padding value?

Erik