Re: Floating objects

www-style-request@w3.org wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Ian Hickson wrote:
>
> > Mozilla are using the prefix "-moz-" to any properties, e.g.
>
> >  text-align: -moz-center;
> >   -moz-rounded-corners: 43px;
>
> OK, thanks for the info! Have the mozilla crew (and other browser authors)
> published a list of their custom extensions? As it would probably be a good
> idea to support some of them :-)

To the best of my knowledge, most of the mozilla
CSS extensions are meant to be used in the stylesheets
for the XUL skins, not in actual pages, or as a
foundation for implementing future standard properties.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

--
"The only way to convince some people that HTML is about
content, not style is with a 2x4 <PLANK>."