RE: CSS3 Smell and Taste...?

Hi again everybody! Cool to see everybodys enjoying themselves! :-)
Yeah, it is a funny subject.

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 Michael.Orr@Design-Intelligence.com wrote:

>There's at least one company that would be interested on a completely
>serious basis: digiscents (no affiliation). Check out
>http:www.digiscents.com...

Wow! Yeah, my point was that sooner or later, there'll be somebody
interested in having such a thing, and then somebody will put forward an
extension to something... HTML probably... :-( So, we might just do it
before somebody else does... And this just proves, it's allready about to
happen... :-)

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Graduate astronomy-student                    Problems worthy of attack