RE: Structure and Style revisited

I haven't been actually actively following this thread but stumbled across
this one. I was having the same thought.

To wit, presentation (CSS) and structure (HTML/XML) simply cannot be
completely and absolutely separated.  I think we've done the best we can, as
is, it separate, as much as possible, structure and presentation.

I don't, personally, have a good solution short of a "break line" rule being
added to CSS w/ some type of offset indicator.

In the end, I think "break line" are the grey of the division between
structure and presentation, break lines are both.

-Scott, ugh